Do you or does someone you love have Dementia?
The Alzheimer's Society delivers the Dementia Adviser Service on behalf of Hampshire County Council across the New Forest, Fareham, Gosport, Havant, Petersfield and Bordon.
We are pleased to announce that Jubilee Surgery has agreed to host a drop-in clinic on the fourth Tuesday in every month - starting on 29th March - between 1-4pm. The advisor will be happy to see any patient, or family members, who is currently living with a Dementia or Alzheimer's diagnosis, irrespective of whether they are registered with the Practice or not - this is a community service and access is not restricted to just our patients.
The Dementia Advice Service can help you, your relatives, carers or friends by providing support and information to equip you all for the journey ahead. They will:
- listen to you and answer your questions.
- help you to identify what information you need and how to find it.
- provide you with tailored information to help you live your life to the full.
- help you to access the services you need.
- support you to plan for the future.
For more information:
Telephone 02392 008314 or 07860912462